Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The last few months....

It's been a while.... And after browsing through some unsorted photos, I just realized how long the last post was from now.... I think I've got to put aside the promised entry for now... =P Let's just browse through some of the pictures I've taken all these while....


Olivia, my favourite little baby girl cuzzie.... She got admitted to hospital few months ago.... Broke my heart into pieces to watch her lying there afraid to move her little hand...

But then, after recovering a little.... There she is..... Cute and chubby little baby.... She got admitted to the hospital again after a few months for high fever.... My mum was aware that she hasn't fully recovered from the last fever. Cant tell how angry I was with her parents for being so ignorant about it.

But thank god she was fine... Managed to pull through it after getting a few injections.... What she doesn't know is how much her big cuzzie miss her.... =) Just cant wait to see her.... My mum told me she can already WALK on her own and I've heard her calling "JEJE!!" over the phone.... =)

And this.... I actually thought, belong to little Olivia.... But no... this is my arm.... Felt proud that I finally got to donate blood.... This can be nothing much, but I think it's my very first move to help those who need it.... It wasn't that scary.... Not when a guy stand next to me and started talking to his friend... I was just ter-imagined that the conversation got interesting and he accidentally hit/push my arm and blood come splashing everywhere from my arm.... urgh~~~ there would be a bloody scene....

One of the end-of-the-month promotion... Went to Bukit Indah for the ice-cream with MinChoo, Junne and JieYing.... I like the pistachio flavour....

Senso with Gia and Grassie.... Just as the night got interesting, the 3 of us had to leave... URGH~~~ If only there's no work the next day....

I visited Bako again... But with The Pigz this time... One of the trip I haven't expect to be so well-prepared.... The ice-box with Redbull and keropoks, i tink is enough to tell u how much they've prepared.... It was great though....

And we went for a little jungle trekking.... It was really unexpected.... REALLY!!

Unexpected because everyone was wearing slipper.... The Angmos were so amazed thinking that we walked and climbed our way to that place wearing slippers....

While everyone was asking around for camera.... This annoying girl called Shirley Cheng said she brought a BIG camera... HELL YEAH~~ A big, sparkly and printed one...

We got robbed by a monkey.... It was scary to see how it searched through the plastic bag for food... One interesting fact, the monkey peeled the banana skin before eating.... I always thought they just eat the whole thing.

And guess what make the trip even more interesting??

It's not just the HOT girls we have here.... or one of our "girl" in green....

The rain made it all interesting and fun.... It rained while we were all on the boat.... We were wet and hungry!!!

And another interesting thing that we have done.... we washed our feet with the ice-cold water from the ice-box.... urgh~~~ It just froze me from my feet to my brain.....


There were a lot more happened this semester.... I've just gone through almost 2weeks of torture.... I have books to compile, projects to work on, tutorials to rushed with, presentations and other work to do.... It was soooooooo tiring that I actually thought I have been working for a month.... But no, it was less than 2 weeks.... I've lost the sense of time....

And after my final year project presentation, I got to know that I passed it and there is no need for correction. I felt free.... Soooo free that I'm lost, feeling a bit guilty and afraid that I would slack off.... No I cant do that.... My first paper will be on the 8th and followed by 23, 25 and 26.... Time is moving soooo fast...

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB