And this sudden freedom has resulted in:
- CarynWoo, JieYing, Junne and me hung out at Station One till 1.30am.... I kept thinking the night was young until I checked my time. And what surprises me is that, the rest seem to realize it was already late when we left UTM.... We managed to get in UTM without card being scanned....
- On the next day, ChaiMay joined us. This time, we went karaoke till 4am. We later sent ChaiMay home and then explored the town a little bit before going back to UTM. We were sooooo amazed that the guard didn't stop us when we came in at 5am....
- My big baby brother, Jardian called me last night telling me that he's coming to Johor today.... This stupid boy reached here at around 2pm and bought a ticket to go back KL at 5pm... He then he realized, "I took an 8hours bus to-&-fro and only spend 3hours here".... I actually planned to bring him to a few places including UTM but it all ended up in City Square.... But still, I think it's good for him to take the initiative to go somewhere else and explore a little bit....
I saw some Christmas decor in City Square..... Wooo~~ Feeling a bit excited to go back to Kuching.... The time when most people will be back.... =)














0 comments:
Post a Comment