Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Unbaked Cookies??

Maybe you don't know this.... But I would like to tell you... I'm a fan of Karen Cheng.... Not a die-hard fan laa.... So, what about her?? She recently got asked by one of her reader, Carrie for styling advice.

There's a recent post in Carrie's blog that attracted me... Using Allrecipes.com & No-Bake Cookies Recipe Test

I've tried making unbaked lemon cheese cake.... And have had quite a lot of different unbaked cheese cake... But when I saw that in her blog, I was curious.... So I went and look up the link she provided in that entry.... Here's the recipe

*************************************************************
No Bake Cookies III from Allrecipe.com
Ingredients
2 cups white sugar
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup milk
1 pinch salt
3 cups quick cooking oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Directions
In a saucepan bring sugar, cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rapid boil for 1 minute.
Add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well.
Working quickly, drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, and let cool.

*************************************************************


I'm posting this coz I'm hoping that someone would make this unbaked cookies for me... =D

I've failed my lose-weight-plan miserably.... Had been gaining weight since raya holiday.... This is seriously disastrous.... Seems like I just have to wait for another year to wear a cheongsam... =(

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB