Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The Day Before Christmas

Time flies... Loloz is leaving in 2 more days.... A 1-month-plus holiday doesn't feel that long at all... Loloz had played hard enough that she don't think she still remember what she learned during her first sem in uni...

I did a lot of new things during my holiday. Painted my finger nails chilli red and get a lot of bad comments(the worst is from mum. Feel like wana cekik her)... It's sooooooo RED! which is my favourite colour at the moment... Prepared a lot of dishes... Turned my car into what Jardian called the AHBENG car... Went to hunt for MINEX gold with my fellow CICAKTAY(Never expect myself to get soooo damn wooliao... Eh, Norman found it though). I worked for 2 days which is what I din expect to do...

I did a lot more than that. Only thing is... There a lot more I wanted to do but didn't get to do during the holiday... I didnt play paintball and lasertag, didnt go to Damai, didnt go for KalakOK... SIENNESS

Going out with the girls tonight.. Will be my last outing with felens for holiday.... Tomorrow will be family day!!!! GTG!!

Merry Christmas!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB