
Porridge





YUMMY?? This are things you can find in my HOMETOWN which is Kuching...
I've broke the record of my life few weeks ago when I....

Prepare FRIED fishes all by myself.... NO HELP FROM MUM! I never like eating ikan kembong coz I hate boning the fish + I have BAD experience eating fish with lotza bone.... So, I never bother bout preparing or frying fish...

Loloz NEW discovery of the year... Have you ever wondered how fish shit??? This pix shows you fishies have asshole... XP

Loloz discovery of the year #2.... You have to cut french bean before you cook... I always thought french beans are short and you can save time from cutting it....

Another improvement in kitchen... I can cut meat without making them looking like shit...

For steamboat... Beef and Chicken...

Reason why Loloz LOVE home... These stuff never get out of stock for more than 2 days... WAKAKAKAKAKAKA!

Breakfast at home....

Dinner at home... HEY! I help preparing them can.... Not breakfast coz I cant get up that early...

Another fun thing I did when I'm back in hometown is.... Me and Grassie stayed overnight at Tiaky's house... hmm... We were in very dull mood at that time... Bt funny things kept happening and wake us from our dull mood... I got a few shots of someone that she wont be happy if I post it here.... wakaka!! Will post it when I've collected enough recent story and pix of her... You need A LITTLE BIT of attention, babe! wakakaka!
Update: She felt happy coz I mentioned her in this entry... LOL!

And finally... not much bout him... Still like usual... naughty + cute.... Except maybe, he has grown taller, feet grown bigger... He's wearing the same size like me or maybe bigger... 36++ That's BIG for an 8-year-old...
0 comments:
Post a Comment