On the stage of life, you can find everyone playing a role. You cannot say that a certain person is the main character on the stage because...
Everyone is the main character of their own life.

There are times when we got into deep shit and wondering why is the world being so unfair to us.
Why do we have to face all the problems?
Why is it us and not anyone else?
But why don't you think that someone else might have other problems that we don't even have to encounter with?
Why don't you think that when the problem is over, it will only become another chapter of the many many chapters in your life?
On the stage of life, you're not the only one with problems.
You're not the only one who plays on the stage.
You're not the boss to whom everyone has to tolerate with or agree with.
You may mean a world to someone BUT not to everyone.
On the stage of life, people come and go, even you.
No one play on that stage forever.
When we are at our happiest moment, we would never realize that others are having problems. We would never compare how lucky we are compared to others. That's when problems don't seem to exist.
That's the ups and downs of life. That's when we SHOULD feel how meaningful life is.
Everyone on the stage hold their responsibility. Responsibility is not a burden. Most people would assume it that way, even me. Mum said to me once that I treated my home like hotel. I just go out the whole day and only come home late at night and never bother to help out with house chores. She was right about that.
I remember going back home when my family took a trip to Miri. Home feels like an empty house. I took that few days to realize mummy calling me to go back earlier and asking me to do house chores is actually a blessing. Jasmine's(Hong) dad passed away on the 26th. She's not well. She told Caryn that her dad asked her to go back earlier for dinner few weeks ago(when she went out with us). She regretted that she didn't go back earlier. I was speechless when Caryn told me that. All this while I tried my best to appreciate my family and best friends because I know we won't have the chance to be with each other forever. Like what I said earlier on, no one play on the stage forever. And why did I not realize how important that dinner is, to her, her dad and her whole family....
Simple... Things are usually unexpected on the stage of life... Everyone is blind to what is ahead of them. The good and the bad...














0 comments:
Post a Comment