Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Too late... Gone...

Aunty June Siew was a very energetic woman. She's successful in her career and family. She's suppose to be my grandaunty through marriage. But I just call her Aunty coz she's my dad's close friend.

If I'm not mistaken, in less than 2 years ago, I heard that she has gotten a breast cancer and later went for a surgery. She was fine when I saw her after the surgery.

Few months ago, I heard another news about her. She fell down and got into very serious injury.

Few weeks ago, I heard that she's not well. Dad said he wanted to go visit her. He went to her house at arnd 3pm and found out she's staying at the hospital and they can only visit her at 6pm. So, he didn't visit her in the end.

Few hours ago, we heard the most shocking news.... I'm not sure whether it should be shocking at all... We knew she wasn't well for quite a while. Aunty June Siew has passed away.

I don't know how daddy felt about that. He can't blame himself for not visiting her. We never expect that... She used to be so strong.... But now, no word can change anything... not even a drop of tear... She's gone and we'll never see her again...

There are times when I feel affraid to miss the chance to do a certain thing... Because we might only have one chance to do that certain thing in this lifetime. If you missed it, you will never get the chance again. If only my dad went to the hospital to visit her....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB