Once upon a time, a baby cockroach run around many places with its mother chasing after it.
They ran and ran and ran and ended in my friends' room.... That became an issue among my coursemates who live in the same block with me. I cant help but laughed and laughed at them imagining how the two cockroaches entered their room...
When you hear Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, what is the first thing that comes into your mind?? "Hmm... Technology... WOW! Everything in the uni must be very hightech"? If that's what you think, you're quite right... My goodness... The cockroaches in UTM can FLY!!! That's still fine... The worst thing is, they can always find the worst time to fly into my room. Like when?
1. When my roomate is not in;
2. When I'm busy and shiok watching drama series;
3. Midnight when the hostel is very peaceful.
The first time they attacked me, I dont have any tools (e.g. Ridsect srpray for katchak)... The only thing I can do is shout for Caryn while spraying the cockroach with airfreshener(maybe at least the airfreshener will make it sneeze and stay at it's position for a while).... Unfortunately, the cockroach manage to escape...
Their second attack wasn't that good.... Coz my roomate bought a Ridsect spray after she herself got attacked by praying mantis ... PLUS;
My room is equipped with Broom & Slipper PLUS;
The Namba 1 Cockroach Killer was in the hostel at the time of the second attack!!!
Rainbow managed to kill the second cockroach with her eyes closed(just exaggerating). Sad ending for the cockroach. And YES!! Rainbow had been listed as the most dangerous killer by the Pertubuhan Cockroach UTM.
While Caryn as mild killer...
And me... The HARMLESS One
p/s: The moral of the story is, DO NOT LAUGH at people when funny thing happen to them. Coz on another incident, I laughed at my one of my friend(wont mention his name here but some of you should know him) for falling off the stair and trying to save the icecream he's holding at that time but ended falling down miserably... Yes... I laughed and laughed and 3-4days after that, the same thing happened to me. So, remember! The moral of the story.














0 comments:
Post a Comment