Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Responsibility

Everyone has their own resposibility...

I'm afraid that I might have forgotten my responsibility... NO, please!

Confusion...

There are times when I dono what to believe and what not to....

A voice keeps telling me, "UNDERSTAND YOURSELF"....

How? I tried to but there are times when I can just refuse to understand what I actually want.

Conflict...

Human are the ones causing conflict...

We make simple things complicated...

Sometimes, we beat around the bush before we solve the problem...



I came in late for class... I'm not studying hard enough, I know I can do better than this.... That makes me an irresponsible student and daughter...

Sometimes, I cant control the way I think. I'm confused.

I'm surrounded by conflict lately... A conflict that I don wana get involved with...



Enough of that... I'm currently reading Twilight! YES!! I got it during my CNY holiday in Kuching... Have I told you bout it yet?? No, right?? Thanx to one of my loveliest, cutest, handsomest, machoest, hottest, smartest bro, Jardian Tay Min Wei!!
I see no luck of finding the "Twilight" book for the next few months. Jardian called me on the fourth day of CNY asking me if I wana buy the other 3 books. I said YES!! Coz I have my angpao monae + I havent bought myself any CNY prezzie for ages. But he came back not with only the 3books. He came back with "Twilight" as well!!! OMG! That sent me to heaven! The bestest CNY prezzie.

These came along with the four books... Can you imagine me sticking the stickers on my books or files and pinning the badge on my shirt?? LOL!!!! I don't do that kinda thing anymore, sorry.

My other CNY prezzie. Watergun!! MY GOD!!! Getting myself a new and colourful watergun have been one of my wildest dream... That's because mum dont allow me and Jardian to play with watergun. Though I do own one very ugly watergun when I was in kindy. I finally see the problem of buying watergun for kids. I chose a big watergun for Marvin. I kind of regretted it coz I almost terpelanting when I stepped on the waterdrops yang bertaburan around the house.

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB