Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Drowning

The last class before Chinese New Year feels like yesterday. I felt like a bird being freed from it's cage and is soaring higher and higher and higher and higher and thinking of flying across the sea.

Just the day before I left Kuching for KL, I felt like a bird that is running out of energy but unfortunately is still flying above the sea and too far from the land. Just right after I arrived at Johor, I felt like I'm a bird that has dropped into the sea water and is drowning.... There are assignments due Monday and Tuesday(which I havent even started), quiz on tuesday, MidSem test on Friday and Saturday(Software Engineering and Computer Organization&Architecture; the subjects that I understand no more than how many times Mariah Carey shit per week).... With so many movies and drama series to catch up with and nice novels to read.... Man! I can hardly catch my breath.

Test and more test are coming soon... Cnite will be on the 21st Feb, which is what I'm looking forward to. I have pictures to post here but cant really find the time....

GTG!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB