The day of election.... I received two forms with lotza pictures on it.... Now, all I know about election is you have to cross the person you wana vote....
When I arrived, I felt a bit nervous... I dont know why.... Maybe coz I dont know any of those nominees except one of my senior.... End of the story is.... I voted for those who have pretty smile and those who dont look that "chien bian"....
I still see those posters tergantung-gantung around the whole uni till today... My goodness.. Dont you think those nominees should remove the posters hanging around the uni right after the end of the election???
On the night before the election, I came into my room and saw these at my doorsteps. Funny thing is, my roomate love them. Why?? She collect them and use them to scribble notes PLUS they're totally free of charge and are colourful...
Now... Let's get to the topic. LS sexy posers... Choulyin finally uploaded these photos in facebook. Waited for ages! Thanx Choulyin! Love them to bits!!
Let's do some warming up first. Introducing to u.... SuLyn, Me, Choulyin, Geraldine Chan and WaiTien.
Sexays
Two bermiang-miang while one putus cinta.... That's Vanessa, by the way. She's one of our sexy posers too!
The boys were lost in their own world.
(Jardian and Jonas) Erm... I think they're a bit out of the topic. Instead of looking like "boy boy yang sexy", they terpose like "boy boy yang sedang naik miang". OMG OMG!
And I also can't believe these people are soooo gilatoot! Try to guess who is who... wakakaka!
This one is also out of the topic. Jason looks like he's selling his ass... WAKAKAKA!
We're just plain HOTT!
Choulyin, like I said before... you two memang looks like women in blue lo...
And my favouritest of them all... Just take a proper look at each and everyone of them.... *Naik gilatoot + speechless*
I still think we got a lot more than these... Neway... These photos really bring me back to the days of the 5th LS Convention.
OOOO! And can you believe it? Chinese New Year is NEXT WEEK!
Got to go! Bloody programming homework...














0 comments:
Post a Comment