Feeling very excited right now but stressed at the same time. Going to KL when I have an assignment due on Tuesday. DARN! Sem2 is no fun like Sem1. About the subjects, let me explain one by one.
Human Computer Interaction (HCI) - I have 2 lecturers teaching this subject. The real one is my academic advisor while the other one, we call him "the handsome lecturer with 5 children". I prefer the monday class coz "the handsome lecturer with 5 children" will be lecturing plus I get the chance to see some cute China guy... ;P
Software Engineering (SE) - I'm totally blank on this subject.... Too much on theories... VERY VERY BORING! We were forced to study in BM and BI. The slides are all prepared in English while our lecturer speak in BM. His BM is really good (and he's quite a good looking Malay)... Which is BAD BAD BAD! Coz he only talk alllllll they way till the end of the lesson... Me and Caryn tried our very very best to concentrate by taking down notes that we dont understand so that we can stay focus... So, far... We failed badly coz we still dont have any idea what SE is all about. We call our lecturer, Daut's brother. Why?? Let me define Daut first. He taught me Maths last year.
In his class:
Mr. Daut: "R" is this........... "R" is this.......................................................... What is R-1(R minus 1)?
Me and Caryn: ******************************************* ~yawn~ *********
Mr. Daut: So the smallest you can resize is 0.................
Mr. Daut: Zero is the smallest..............................
Mr. Daut: So it means that, what happen if we have 2 Is here.................
Mr. Daut: What is (4,3)...........................
Mr. Daut: (4,3) is somewhere here......................
Mr. Daut: What can you say about this.................................
Mr. Daut: What can you say?..............................
Note the dots... They're the pauses he made before proceeding to the next sentence. Daut is a nice man but he bore me till gilatoot...
My SE lecturer make less pauses between sentences which the good thing bout him but because his BM is toooooo PURE, I find it difficult to understand him too. So, to add up together, he and Daut are the same.
Database - Erm... another Daut. Daut's sister. But she's slighty better than Daut and SE lecturer. At least I can understand her. Only problem is..... She dont give 5mins break in between our lesson...
TITAS - Remember my post on Hubungan Etnik's lecturer? This new lecturer is.... ermmm erm erm....different from the old lady. So far, he still sound ok. He set up a rule for us. We cannot drink during class hour. Not a big problem. He dont encourage guys and girls to work in a team for assignment(which is not a big problem). We've already received an assignment from him. Something like "Sekularisme dan %$%^$"...
Programming Technique 2 (TP2) - This is TOUGH!!! We have a good lecturer. He may sound a bit psycho... But he's a REAL pro in programming. He's quite good-looking too! ;P I do enjoy his class eventhough I'm a little bit scared of him...
Computer Organization & Architecture - Was sooooo happy when we saw our favourite lecturer, Cik Azlina entering our class on our first lesson. Sad news is, she'll only stay with u for 3weeks. This subject is a little on programming and also a little on theory. Still not that clear about this subject... stressed!
SCUBA - sound really really really really really INTERESTING! Gona take the full certification course which will cost RM800. Another RM750 for a trip to Pulau Aur. EXCITED!!
OK! Enough of my complain-complain yang tidak munasabah.... Let's read some lame joke.
The Colonoscopy
All the organs of the body were having a meeting,
trying to decide who was the one in charge.
'I should be in charge,' said the brain,
'Because I run all the body's systems, so without me nothing would happen.'
'I should be in charge,' said the blood ,
'because I circulate oxygen all over so without me you'd all waste away.'
'I should be in charge,' said the stomach ,
'because I process food and give all of you energy.'
'I should be in charge,' said the legs,
'because I carry the body wherever it needs to go.'
'I should be in charge,' said the eyes,
'Because I allow the body to see where it goes.'
'I should be in charge,' said the rectum,
'Because I'm responsible for waste removal.'
All the other body parts laughed at the rectum
and insulted him, so in a huff, he shut down tight.
Within a few days,
the brain had a terrible headache,
the stomach was bloated,
the legs got wobbly,
the eyes got watery,
and the blood was toxic.
They all decided that the rectum should be the boss.
The Moral of the story?
The ass hole is usually the one in charge!
That will be all for today!! Nitezez!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment