Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

KL with Pigz

Guess where is this?? Let me tell you where laaa.... Pavilion. Feeling kinda lazy now. Took sooo much time to post this entry coz internet connection is kinda faulty lately.

My girls.... Love them!

Miss them! Guess Andy is already part of Pigz... LOL!

And fatty Bongie too.... Oh btw Bongie! thanx for reminding Babiz bout my bag!! WAKAKAKA! Cant wait to get my bag!!! yahooooo!

Sometimes, I feel very stressed when going shopping with guys. Coz they always have to be the ones waiting while the girls are busy hunting for their stuff.

I finally get to eat Secret Recipe's sheperd pie. Bought it quite a few times when I was in Kuching and never get to eat it. YUM YUM!

Secret Recipe's brownie. Mum said I'm stupid coz I can always find Secret Recipe in Kuching and Johore...

THIS! is..... Penang Asam Laksa from Midvalley's foodcourt! I LOVE IT sooooo much!!

US! at Sentral's KTM!

My favourito!! Haagen Dazs!! Thanx Bongie for d ice-cream! Now I regret coz I din get two scoops instead! wakakakakaka!

This man is cool!!! Without both his hands, he still manage to come out with such nice calligraphy. While me.... I have both hands but still have problem writing chinese words properly. EXCEPT! my name.... That's why some of my coursemate didn't know that I'm a 95% buta huruf chinese. XP

I didn't have enough of KL trip! Miss them babiz when I got into the bus. What's worse is, when I reach KL on Friday, I realise I forgot to bring my towel. When I'm in the bus to come back to Johor on Sunday, I realise I forgot to bring my facial cleanser and toothbrush. How gilatoot! Praise my otak yang simple.

So! after meeting up with Caryn Woo(who came back from her hometown, Muar), we went to Jusco to get my facial cleanser and toothbrush. We thought of cooking some barley and green bean soup. Shopped for the stuff since we're already at Jusco.

Cooked barley that night. *You can skip this part if you wan*.... BTW! Funny thing happened that night. We were all asked to attend some dono what talk+jamuan that night. We refused to go(and if you dont go, those seniors might come to your room to get you down to the dewan). So, me and my sotted room mate and Caryn off the lights and pretend that no one know that we're in my room. Trying to play some "hide&seek" game. Whispering as if no one hear us... Bloody idiot! As if no one would realise! We were playing with the torchlight(off and on, off and on, turning it around).... When the barley is cooked, I called YiXuan, ChaiMay and Rainbow. Talked to them as if I'm using walkie-talkie, as if we're on some mission.... OMG! It's FUN!!

In less than 1 minute, they arrived at my door. KeXin and me were "busy" letting the other 3 in, while Caryn......

Caryn was busy curi minum barley!!!! Tikus kena CAUGHT RED HANDED! LOL!

KeXin and Caryn busy adding sugar....

My dear old room mate rasa hardworking... Took out her chemistry notes to study while we're playing our SUPER LAME "HIDE&SEEK" game...

The 3 WOOLIAO creature....

Later joined by another 3 weird creature....

I came back from KL to find my uni looking like this..... Macam got funeral.... Dono what MPP pilihanraya thing..... OH btw, at least I get to elect vote for the leaders-yang-aku-tak-kenal before I'm 21! LOL!

Will show you some more pix on taken on the day of election!

Blogger is a bit cacated right now....

Nitezez!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB