Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

A visit to Roomate's home

NEW!!! Created some frames for my entry's photos. By the way, LiHwa and Jon, I'm not that keng in Photoshop laa *blush*.... It's not that difficult to make the header... Will send you guys some PS tips when I go online... ;P It's easy and FUN FUN FUN!

Let's get to the topic of the day.... My roommate invited me to her house to stay last Sem coz she said it's very boring staying at home. So, I finally accepted coz we were soooooo excited talking about baking cookies. Rainbow joined us too!

So, for the whole evening, we were baking cookies! We baked pineapple cookies, ghee cookies and coffee cookies.... THEY TASTE GREAT!

By the way, this is our first tray of cookies.... Different hands produced different shapes... Guess which one is mine.... kekeke~

Pineapple cookies

Loloz's recipe.... wakakaka~ Nola... It's mum's recipe... ;P

Me, my roommate(by the way, her name is Ke Xin) and Rainbow...

Me and KeXin's HUGE bear bear....

My room.... HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Now you see my SEMANGAT KIASU yang membara-bara.... The next morning after I put up the decoration, I heard some Malay girls singing Chinese New Year song(the most common cny song. Cant remember which one)... Memang memalukan kulit-kulit muka aku.... My neighbour said those angpaos look like amulet. -_-" Is my decoration skill that bad??

Now, let's see how's lesson so far...

hmmm... Think will talk bout it tomorrow... Got 8am class... JAOZ!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB