New Year messages...
"2009 is at you doorstep.... Remember, Life is short, break the rules, forgive and forget quickly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.........."
Laugh uncontrollably?? Sound like siao lang, eh... But funny enough, that's what my fellow friends do. The Pigz and the ex6A-ians.... Especially Pan Sze Chung.
"The past gives us experiences & memories; the present gives us challenges & opportunities; the future gives us vision and hope. Happy New Year 2009!"
Meaningful...
"Happy New Year 2009! It's a bit early i know, but i need to sms thousands of ugly friends, so i'd better start with the pretty, handsome and sexy ones first! =)"
Now I'm sure I'm among the sexy ones.... wakakaka~
"Can I stay here in your inbox and wait until 01/01/09 so that I'll be the firsst one to greet you Happy New Year? I promise I'll behave myself..."
I got a few of this.... They're very cute.... But the problem is, when you get a few of this messages, who should be the first one to wish you "Happy New Year"? The first to send the message? Or the last one to send before the New Year?
"Life will always be difficult but never impossible... those things that hurt instruct.. Happy New Year!!! :)"
Meaningful...
"*cow* Hey, b quiet n look at me
*cow* I have something serious to tel you
*cow* erm
*cow* Happy New Year 2009!"
Something serious? -_-"
Nothing much on the first day of 2009. Just got informed that my only class on Friday was shifted to Wednesday night... That makes me free on FRIDAY!!! YAHOOO!!
Just changed my blog's song. "Always on Your Side" by Sheryl Crow & Sting.
Here's the lyrics... NICE NICE
My yesterdays are all boxed up and neatly put away
But every now and then you come to mind
Cause you were always waiting to be picked to play the game
But when your name was called, you found a place to hide
When you knew that I was always on your side
Well everything was easy then, so sweet and innocent
My demons and my angels reappear
Leaving only traces of the man you thought I'd be
Too afraid to hear the words I always feared
Leaving you with only questions all these years
CHORUS
But is there someplace far away, someplace where all is clear
Easy to start over with the ones you hold so dear
Or are you left to wonder, all alone, eternally
This isn't how it's really meant to be
No it isn't how it's really meant to be
Well they say that love is in the air, never is it clear,
How to pull it close and make it stay
Butterflies are free to fly, and so they fly away
And I'm left to carry on and wonder why
Even through it all, I'm always on your side
CHORUS
Well they say that love is in the air, never is it clear
How to pull it close and make it stay
Butterflies are free to fly, why do they fly away
Leaving me to carry on and wonder why
Was it you that kept me wondering through this life
When you know that I was always on your side
OH! By the way... Happy New Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














0 comments:
Post a Comment