I wana go to Sematan and Gunung Gading!! It's been ages since i last went there.... I miss there sooo MUCH! Have anyone went to Palm Beach Resort in Sematan? I heard from some people who actually went there.... They said it’s sooo… like a....a...a... paradise? Nola..... Hahaha~ it have changed a lot.... Much cleaner and the scenery are much better than last time..... It can’t be as beautiful as Pandan Beach, can it? The sand at Pandan Beach is sooo white n sea water is damn clear arr..... Hmmm.... gonna find out....
And if u wana have a better view of the Pandan Beach, u can consider visiting the Gunung Gading’s View Point 1, if I’m not mistaken la… or maybe View Point 2 or 3.... nice spots for photo shooting.....My uncle, bros, aunt and me came across these view points when we were looking for rafflesia (the largest flower in the world…for ur info)… and find nothing…not a single bulu dat looks like a rafflesia though my uncles n bros ended up reaching the top of the mountain, me n my aunt gave up few distances past View Point 3.... U actually don’t havta went so far n high up in the mountain to look for rafflesia.... All you havta do is to ask the people in the info center, n they’ll tell u where the rafflesia is.... ~_~”
Pandan Beach is really an attractive spot for many peoples [especially human from cities].... But but but.....it won’t change my mind from visiting Palm Beach la…Kakaka~ Im so gona make sure I set both my feet there.... I wana see the changes at the Sematan beach....
This is a pix i ciplaked from somewhere somewhere.... Don't tell anyone ya...Shhh!

Tiffanie the Wong, Cynthia the Lee and Aaron the Bong.... we can watch sunrise in Palm Beach Resort Sematan... Something dat Damai don't have..... kakaka~














0 comments:
Post a Comment