Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Wad a F****** NITE!

Cyn! I'm sorry ok! I've ruin ur first memory of driving an auto car.... if ony i realise dat we're supposed to use a 'reverse' gear instead of 'drive', u won't hit the bump! sad for me n my car too! How am I going to explain this to my parents?! GRR!! I just hope everything will turn out better after tonight! Kampate yea cyn! Same for u oso Geo! Kampate! Wad a sucks nite for the 3 of us! Sighhhhhhhhh!! Tiff!! tell me y am i lidat? Can anyone please tell me?? i've been driving for 3 months! how can i make such mistake?? SUAY arr! ok! TOUCHWOOD!

Alright! This wont happen anymore ok! we'll pray together-gether dat all of us will have a better days aft this! All we have to do is to be more careful! And Geo, LUCK GOOD to you, ok! Just hope dat i can control my temper next time though i did a great job controlling myself just now. I almost burst out scolding him! Tell ya...i gona swear! Lucky I hold my tongue! GRRRRRRRR! *%^%#$#@)&*(.....

Sighhhhhhhh~ Wad a night huh~ I'm glad we're together facing all this! Sharing each other's problems and joys.... I feel like wana CRY! I'm so touched! hehe~ nola..... I won't CRY! I'm strong remember and I owes will! I wont cry dat easily 1 la! ;P Let's berguling together-gether through all these hard times! YAY~ MUAKTZ! LOVE YA ALL BABI! And u too tiffy the kerangiee!

1 comments:

the banana in perpetual slumber said...

what happened to you? you all alright?

but no matter what babe, i know you're strong.

way way way stronger than this. ;)

i love you too.

hugs to you my friend.

much love and all the best!

take care.

=)

 
Wronski Lover | TNB