
Primary colour... sui eh....

BLUEIIEEE = SUI

nice colour~

cooling~

water colour~

green precipitate (mendakan)... mcm honeydew paste eh.....
Chemistry practical reminds me of those time in St. 3's lab... hahah~ I hardly do any experiment... Still rmb dat Boon Jiun would nvr volunteer to pour any acid. Even if it's a diluted acid... hahaha~ But yea... concentrated acid is really really dangerous. u can really feel the heat when u mix it with ermm... other solution....

This is Chix Potato salad.... Went to this "thaw thaw" in padungan for dinner a while ago.... they serve philipine foodiee~
Talking bout food, I kept singing
Hungry~
I'm Mr. Hungry...
I have no Foodiee
I am Hungry~~~~~~~~
whenever I'm hungry.... Are you hungry now?

Crabbie rice.... okok ony... I prefer their garlic rice....

Bittergourd.... YUMZ~ I never like this when i was a cutie....

Green kuihs... seriously, i dono the name of these greenie.... but the taste is sooo YUMZIE~

Ice-cream... The prefects are selling ice-cream... bought these omos everyday... the mint flavour is nice... cornie oso~ =P

kecelakaan~ i lend them the scoop. and dono dari mana a similiar 1 termuncul.... -_-"

Saw this car last week outside song kheng hai's building. extreme old... made of wood and metal.

They look alike, dont they?

Marvin made this Piggo. All i wana noe is, y? of all the things he don wana giv, he gave me this cacated babi.... haih~ but no matter how ugly it is.... i stil think it's cute... ngehehe~

The Tays~ All Josephians.... hie~

JENGELENGSIEE~~ Jack Sparrow!!!! ARGGGGHHHH~ I wana watch!!!!!!