I'm sooo the damn glad!!!
And then.... when i reached home, checked my phone, n saw a missed call. grace. So, i called back.
And and and and....
The gorgeous girlie told me she has got a free tix to watch Pirates of Caribbean 3 at 7pm.....
WHUAAAAA~~~ WHUAAAAA~~~~
WHUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~~
SYOK AKU!!!!! sooooo.... sooooo...... damn the lucky.... hahaha~ sooooo the damn happy...
So, at arnd 3pm, went out with Wen to search for a prezzie...
At 6 sumtin, went to Star Cineplex.... Was in the elevator.... on the way up to cineplex when Gorgeous and her friend, Joyce walked in.... HAH! What a coincidence...
Then then then.... like usual, watch nice movie must watch along with some popsie... so, Joyce queued to buy the popsie whle me and Gorgeous went in to get our seats..... hmm... saw a lotza teresians, josephians and all sorts of -ians....
In no time.... lights off.... u seee things on the plain screenn.... GAHAHAHAHA~~~
Are you jealous of me? Just tell me u are..... yes.... u're jealous rite? Say yes... make me feel happy.... hahahahah~ BLEA!!!!
UPDATE:
Was in a rush just now. Mum say gona pick bro up from the building bhind Colours, church association sumtin..... Therefore, this entry mengalami kecacatan....
I saw that the cineplex is decorated not only with posters of different different movies but also.....with the cardboard tingy of HARRY POTTER 5!!!! YAY~
Neways... like i think I started off my real short holiday with a blast!!! Good for me!
But then.... short holiday means.....school gona reopen in another 8 more hours.... Specially for Chemistry... :'(
Then, I havta wait till nx Wednesday for June Ling to officially dismiss us for a 1 week plus holiday... YAHOOO~
p/s: Please don't 'piiittt' ppl for no reason. I gt 'piiittted' by 2 cars this noon. Worst thing is, I cant find myself doing anything wrong. First, I got 'piiittted' by this bastard who, i suppose is blind, cant see that there's a car in front of me. If not bcoz im in a good mood, I would leave my car, go to him and korek his eyes out.... Then, I got 'piiittted' AGAIN.... in less than 10 minutes... CELAKA! This bastard is blind oso.... Cant see a lot of cars in front of me ka? Cant see that the traffic light is red ka? Cant see dat the traffic is jammed ka? If I'm uncivilised enough, I would stop my car in the middle of the road, go to the front of his car and point middle finger at him.... then kick his car... BUAHAHAHAHA~ *crap* I noe I wont do dat.... I cant even 'piiittt' ppl on the road.... Just imagining myself doing dat.... =P Conclusion is, if i don piiittt u, u don piiittt me for no reason.....














2 comments:
hi there, i really enjoyed reading ur blog. very humourous. lol. have only read parts of ur blog tho, not all of it. keep writing, girl. nice photos too, do post more so I know how st joe is right now. btw, the tortoise in one of february's posts looks like the one joyce had n didn't like. but can't b la, u're gud frens rite? juz curious to know what happened to the tortoise she had. lol. keep blogging! =)
hahahahah~ thanxiee... but, hey... ur blog is nice oso... sooo neat... the colour sooo nice.... creative la u... ahahaha~ U mean Joyce Teo jit?
Post a Comment