An extreme KEPO!! dono y....
But i still enjoy being a KEPO!!
Trying hard not to be a kepo....
But still ended up being a KEPO...
How can i stop being a KEPO? How?
I don wana be a KEPO
And yet, i cant help being a KEPO!!
KEPO-ing is like a habit to me or mayb it's a hobby....
But hey, i'm not the only KEPO....
There are a lot more KEPOs out there...
Or I can even say almost everyone is KEPO......
Let's blame our own curiosity!! NGAHAHAHAH~
Is it even a crime to be a KEPO?
NOOOO!!!! I dont think so.... If you think it is, and that you're not a KEPO, u can get out now....
HEHEHE~ U're a KEPO? *high-5*
Will he hate me for being sooo damn kepo?

If he see this, he's sooooo gona kill me....

I wouldn't tell you what her name is.... He'll KILL me, ya noe? Note dat girl is owange? She's very cute oso. I've owes liked her sooo much.... I'm not a les.... Just wanted to have a sista but....
sighhh~~
She's one of the girl that I rate as the beautiful 1. She's a prefect.... Top student, she is..... Didn't know he's got such a good taste....
Hey, will you keep this quiet? Don't tell anyone, k.... HAHAHAHA~ I've visited her Friendster profile.... and..... came across her testimonials..... ngahahaha~ read read read..... I otak gatal.... go visit his profile as well.... and scanned through his testimonials too..... And And And.... AND...
I can smell the ahhhemmm.... Lo....Ve sorry....between the 2 of them.... well, not only that, I see sparksss.... *blink blink blink* Sei arr lidat.... ok... enough of KEPO.... hahahaha~ There're still sooo much to tell... But, haih.... if i tell you too much, you'll know who they are.... gahahaha~ It's not really a secret though.... Just wana give them some privacy.... =P If you don't understand what I'm saying, just ignore me.... =D
So.... these.... are.... my.... BABIZ!
THE BABIZ~I miss them! hehehe~
Woke up this morning.... feel like continue sleeping and skip school for a day.... but sigh.... I cant.... If not because of my lil bro.... So, after my morning-struggle (showering, brushing gigi and getting dressed) and was about to leave.... I cannot find my house key... (-_-")pissed off.... guling-guling around and terjumpa the key terkapai-kapai at the doorknob.... (-_-") DAMN! Woke up so early.... late for duty again!! RUSH RUSH RUSH..... I dono hw.... I did manage to find a lil bit of time to actually realise it's a beautiful day.... beautiful sky in blueie and owangie and yelowieee with a bright sun and clear full moon.... So, looking forward to a good day....
Nothing special happened in school....
But, I've got a good news from my mum....
I'm sooo the damn proud of you, aunty!!! You finally stand up and fight for yourself!! Yea, dat's what I wana see!! Good Luck with your new life in Singapore!!! Come back and make us proud!! Show dat mother f*ing bastard and dat biatch that ....YOU can survive without them... YOU can do better than slaving for them.... I doubt if they can manage the place without you... soooo proud of you.... MISS YOU!! ;P














0 comments:
Post a Comment