Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Who is she?

There are times when she act naive....

Times when she fan herself with her "fins"...

Times when she's lost in her day dream...

Times when she's ugly.....

Times when she's pretty....

Times when she's sooooo the damn adorable....*cough COUGH COUGH*

Times when she rasa cool.....

Times when she rasa cute....

DO NOT... This is a warning.... DO NOT KACAU HER WHEN PEOPLE WANA TAKE HER PHOTO.....

U'll get to see dat face.... *scared!*

Times when she try and try and try to squeeeeze her lips hoping dat she can reduce the thickness of her lips.....

And realise that no matter what she do, she cannot make her lips thinner....

Times when she forgot to cover her mouth when she's laughing....

Times when she rmb to jaga her image by covering her mouth when she laugh....

Times when she examine whether the size of her palms are big enough to cover her big mouth...

Times when she cover her mouth when she feel dat someone is looking at her thick lips...

Times when she's shy.... Kononnyee~~

Times when she try to attract ah peks' attention in the public....





DO YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS?







ANY IDEA?






WHAT DID U SAY?






I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!







HAIH.... DISSAPOINTINGLY DISSAPOINTED.....






I THINK I'LL JUST TELL YOU....







SHE IS....







CYNTHIA LEE SHU YIN!!!!!!
aka
BULU KETIAK LEE THE DEEP SEA FISH WITH BIG MOUTH AND THICK LIPS!!!!




Tiakziee~~ Please dont hate me for posting these up... =D I think I told you dat i gona post them here.... Still, no matter what, I gona "HATE" you forever.... *kick ass* k, enough of Ketiak Lee....



-THE END-





Now, for some random photos and videos....

My second time driving over the BDC's flyover (It's "fly-away" according to Mr. Voon Boon Chin)....

The traditional soft sweet with sesame.... My fave!!!

I forgot the name of this keropok..... YUMZ~



My Stupided Brother


My Stupided Classmates

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB