Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Shortie!!

Aku malas nak blog manyak manyak....
so, make it as pendek as possible...

Let me comment on my everyday...

I hate it when two or more people talk to me at the same time and each of them expect me to pay attention to them or answer them..... This happen almost everyday.... ARGHHH! It's not a big deal... I just dont like it coz I cannot handle this kinda situation...

I also hate it when people interrupt me when I'm rushing through my work.... I won't blow up on anyone... so, dont worry.... I can control my temper... But if I dont like you... it's a different case... =P

I hate it whenever people accuse me for doing things that I have not done... No matter wad, I wont admit I've done it.... Even if I havta shout at people...

Certain people like to say dat I'm dreaming even when I'm aware of what's happening around. But well, I just act stupid sometime.... Coz I'm just too lazy to arg with them... ;P

Had my real MUET speaking test 2 days ago.... Din do very well for my Task A.... Totally outta topic!! But I think we(Me, Maryanne, Louis and Jackson) did quite ok in Task B....

Had my PA test today. Bahagian (A or B) and C. Spent most of my time in Bahagian C. after finished Bahagian C, I realise I only have 15 minutes left for a 300-words-essay. Celaka. 2 periods time is like more than 1 hour(we ony nid 20 minutes for bahagian C). Dono how, I manage to finish the essay in 25 minutes. Coz the generous Pn. Nora gav us extra time. =P DAMN! Can u imagine?
Thinking + Writing + Elaborating(crapping) a 300-words-BM-essay in 25 minutes!!
Record yang terindah sekali di dunia ini!! hahahaha~ I noe I wont get a good marks for this essay. But at least I scribbled till the Conclusion...

K, cabuting now.... Adieu!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB