Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Happy Mama's Day!

Happy Mama's Day, mummy! Love u love u love u love u lotza!!!!! MUAKTZ!!!!!!!

Ok, I said I gona post the photos taken during the Parish Sales.... So, here they are.



So, prefects were there to carry things and cleaning up...

Tired Kerry.... hahaha~

Prefects. The probationary and senior prefects were there for the prefects' camp. IT's the last day of their camp.

I got free coupons!!! Coz I'm one of the volunteer. ;P

Flooded canteen

Tau Huey.... YUMZZZIIEEEE~

Prefects dutying...



Tiaksiee and Grassieee.... They're selling Burger n Hot Dog Bun... hahaha~ They're the main reason I decided to volunteer to go for the duty... hehehe~



BLEA~

CHLOE TAN!! Born on 03.03.2003.... CUTEEEEEE~ Natty, jealous or not? hahahaha~

The cleaning up at the end of the day.... This is the real energy draining part... My whole body was aching liek siao on the day after the sales.... But well, I had lotza FUN!!

hehehe~ We were sooo childish.... Zahid asked me to buy a balloon with a long string so dat we can double-tape it...then use it to get the other balloons at the ceiling of the stadium.... So, I bought 1 balloon using the free coupon.... then, Zahid take all the balloons on the ceiling. Most of those balloons were given out to kids.... One more thing, I would like to thanks Oliver tiong for his balloon. He lend us his balloon so dat the balloon I bought can reach the ceiling(coz the string of the balloon dat i bought is not long enough).

Balloon hero! hahaha~

Lauliee....

Sipooots with her 1st balloon.... haha~ Seriously, I never own a balloon filled with Helium when I was below 18.... But at least I own them before I'm 21.... GAHAHAHAH~

Me, Laura, Zahid, Lukman and Syahfazwan(or Shahfazwan or... aiyo... i dono how to spell his name la....) moved the chairs from the stadium to the auditorium.... Real damn tired, man! Imagine u havta carry 3-5 plastic chairs at one go and climb the stairs all the way frm the stadium up to the auditorium..... But it's a lot of fun!!! hehe~ I was racing with S*ahfazwan at 1st.... But after a few rounds, haha~ I become tortoise.... Tak cukup stamina... well well.... Dat's the reason y the pix is taken upside down.... =P Derno whose kaki is dat.... Mr. Lim is cool... he also carried those chairs.... hahaha~ If im not mistaken, Mr. Pan(senior) did help us too....


Neways, here are some links... If you dono bout this Mr. Boomba, U should watch it... SUPER EXTREME FUNNY... If u're lazy to watch all of them, just watch those dat I've marked with a lotza stars... the more stars, the funnier....

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi01.html**

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi02.html**

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi03.html***

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi04.html*

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi05.html*

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi06.html***

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi07.html*********

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi08.html****

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi09.html********************

http://www.boombastick.net/boomepi10.html **

My overall comment is.... The 9th episode is the best show.... hahaha~ Just imagine me, sitting in front of my com laughing at the monitor screen like siao lang.... when my whole family members are asleep.... hahaha~

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB