Ok, I said Mare hid something for me..... hahahah~
It's her pillow~ hahaha~ cottonless!!!!
I oso HAVE!!! But not pillow. She's a monkey!!!! I got her when I was in primary 1. Means she's omos 13 years old....
Joyce was shocked because she's(my monkey) soooo small!! Joyce oso got 1. her's is a small bolster(Length~30cm; Diameter~10cm; Colour~baby pink). But her's is not cottonless like Mare's. Coz she refilled her lil bolster with cotton. ;)
My first time in a tent. I noe I'm sakai. But... dat's the fact.
Campfire...
WAO!!! If u ask me to build these tents, I gona faint straight away....
I can guarantee they wont stay like this for even for one night....
Scoreboard.... Cool eh.... Look like the *forgot wad thing* in Battle Realm..... Btw, forgot to mention, this campsite was built by my school's scouts....
CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL GREEN!
Soooo damn like snow below the blue blue sky!
The Art of Campurans.....
My masterpiece....
Goldie n Purplieee......
JOYCE'S ROOM
K..... enough of things and things and things.... Now... we see peoples dat i have to face everyday.....
CHEMISTRY CLASS
This is Shie Shie.... His real name is Joshua Erron anak James Sidek.... Hopefully I don get his dad's name wrong.
Rasa cute
digging gold...
This is Eddie..... He's holding
Crystal's *cough* sorry baggie.....
Ellen Lim Li Hwa..... She's not tired or sick...she's playing with her hair....
Tallieee and Eddie..... XP
LiHwa and Joyce wana stop me, teng n audrey frm going home.....
-_-" Stubborn
Hie~ Dat's after Teng honked them....
Misi meredah hutan yang dibanjiri rumputs and beberapa btg pokok
pendek kontot(argghhh.... wad's dat word again?) ?@$%!#+=!.... Useless guys.... they walked soooo damn fast.... left all the girls bhind....
WEN'S POTLUCK DINNERWent to Wen's potluck party last last Saturday.... Was sooo damn rush...So, ony manage to make these... they may look nice. But they don taste nice. a bit too sour. Was too syok when adding the vinegar.... kakaka~
Wen's cornflakes! NICE! YUMZ! Soooo damn regret I din tapao some....
Allen terpee-ed his shirt... hahaha~
The BABIZ!!! I will post more photos soon... and video(s) if I'm rajin enough... our craziness n stupidness.... yea... rmds me of all those craziness dat seems to fade away.... yes... must maintain the craziness.... I LOVE PIGZ!!!!
Caryn Teo.... Gt punished for quite a few times... gettin stupider... too full... HAHAHAH~
GAWAI'S VISITING
It was Gawai... So, me and my fam went to visit a friend at Sematan.... First time I get to see squirrels at sucha close distance.
The aunties who worked at my parents' canteen went with us too.... This is one of the aunties' son.... he's sooo small and cute....
Paku.... They searched soo long and ony managed to find this much.... I can finish dat in jsut a few second...
Looking for some leaves that can be eaten..... It's as if dat whole place can be eaten....
hie~ This is the road to Palm Beach.... LiHwa drove my car on this rd.... Pantoot speeded on this road... hahaha~
This is the house we lived in last November.... MISS MISS MISS!!!
MY FAMILY.... <3
My little cuties... before they leave for Miri..... Mare made me realise dat I really really miss my fam while they're away.... The house is sooo different without them.... Too quiet.... But it's turning back to normal again.... I can see them all sitting in front of the TV watching hk drama... Ah Pao playing guitar.... while me sitting here blogging.... HOHOHO~
Lovely Ming Hui....














0 comments:
Post a Comment