In no time, I'll find myself sitting in the exam hall, answering STPM questions.... reading texts or questions... poking my calculator.... scribbling my answer sheets..... (u might find me crapping in BM again) and the next thing is.... cheering for the end of STPM and then crying for the end of my life in F6....
DARN! I wana stay like this forever!! I don wana grow up!!!
Saddeningly.... I cant... Ambia just mentioned something like.... we havta move on with our life, last nite.... TRUE.... we are forced to get on with our life no matter what happen....
But I believe life after Form 6 wont turn dat bad either.... Coz the end of a journey is a beginning of a new journey.... This other journey is gona b more challenging, i tink....
Now, back to my title.... JULY.
This coming July will be a bit more happening than my previous July. Y?
7-8 July ~ A 2days&1nite trip to Gunung Gading, Lundu with Chinese Club
12 July ~ Release of HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX(movie)!!!!
12 July ~ The beginning of 2nd exam (KNN!) -_-" YYYYY???!!!!!!
20 July ~ End of 2nd exam =)
21 July ~ Release of HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS!!!! =)))))))))
21 July ~ Prefects' trip to Damai
'dono when' July ~ The annoying Cynthia the Bulu Ketiak Lee Big Mouth gona leave for Miri.... SOBZ~
I think dat's all for now... excited!!!!! and stress!!! and saddening!!!
Oh btw, a Pig just came back from NZ the other day...=) Went out with her and other pigs...
As usual, we gossip gossip n gossip... eat eat eat and eat.... laugh laugh laugh n laugh... sia-soi sia-soi and sia-soi
=)
The lovelae....
Forgot to mention.... Tiffanie Wong Fen Ye just came back yesterday morning!!! I feel like hiding my palak like the ostrich... ahaha~ =P














0 comments:
Post a Comment