Patricia
Hie....
Buahaha~
Buahahahah~ She just cant avoid me when I wana take a pix...
The fairest guy
The Game Master - Armpit (Ambia) Lim
The Vains
Bryan... Playing Kabaddi... i wana PLAY!!!
SEE SEE SEE!!! Fun, eh...
Well, I had some fun tho... It rained... I was soo the damn excited... Had been looking forward to play in the rain for ages! Even some of the delegates gt so excited.... It's all bcoz of the thunder's fault dat we were asked nt to play under the rain... CELAKA! So, nothing left to do, I took my clothes and went to shower.... Halfway showering, the lights went out... I dono y im not panic at all.... I heard the girls screaming.... Luckily, I brought my multi purpose darling....w810i.... I on the light and continued showering....
Dinner time!
The hungry OTs.... Dylan n Chester.... ehehe~
YUMZ~
The ladiess....
Hie~ This is really an interesting game! I dono wad game... I call it the Penguin game....
Safazzuan...
My room
Twista!! The game started....
They twisted a lil bit...
And twisted again....
It went from bad.... to worst.... Dat's the end of Day 2.... U can see the delegates lepaking at the canteen at nite b4 lights out at 12am....
DAY THREE
They were divided into groups of three....
In that group, the first person will be blind folded, the 2nd will have the mouth taped and the third will hav both hands bound together.... Then they'll work together to move to the audi or somewhere else.... I wana JOIN THEM!!!!
Ben.... ahahaha!
Mare...
Matthias, dono wad name and Paulynn....
Sean and Dylan...
hehehe~ Another group..... Norman Goh Chin How, Margaret and Aaron(if im nt mistaken)...
Having ur mouth taped or hands bound together wasnt dat bad.... But u carry a greater responsibilities coz u havta make sure the blind folded 1 dont trip and fall down.... If you're being blind folded, U'll either b very heng or very suay.... depends on ur team-mates....
Time for breakfast... This is Ben.... Benjamin i tink.... He's squeezing his milk...=P~
Wao.... seems like he nid a lot of concentration when he squeeze his milk.... Even Edmund look a bit kancheong....
Shie shie....
Ok.... this is a lil bit craze.... Daniel came up with the idea of adding milk into the ribena.... I said that I gona visit him in toilet after he drink his milk ribena... But I dono wad happened next, I just grabbed any cup on the table joined him and said, "see u in the toilet." ~ The Milk ribena taste like.... ermmmm.... ???
Next... This is even worse.... Milo mixed with Ribena.... It's called Lobena.... -_-"
This round, we have Junaidi with us.... So, the 3 food committees gona meet each other in the toilet... yea, mau mati, mati together...=)
We mixed and mixed and mixed... we've got ribena, milo and tea without milk.... So, the mixture we tried are milk ribena, lobena, mitea, teabena and milk teabena..... Teabena taste the best... YUMZ~ Mayb bcoz of our expertise in campuring drinks, we did nt land ourself in the toilet shittin like mad... ;)
Being a lady, Im proud to say dat ladies are always given better priorities....
A McD ice-cream is like a treat during the convention.... I just rmbered I hvnt pay Daniel for the ice-cream...
My Foodie gang....
LAST DAY Saddeningly... All good thing comes to an end..... these are my sexy "ka chan".... sobz....
The Scout's den
My sexy freezer....
Aquarium with no fishies.... I hid Ambia's shoe inside there on the first day.... At least it amused me for a while.... =P
My sexy mop....
My sexy rubbish bin....
The sexiest toilet roll..... Do not see them no up.... They're extremely useful during the convention... They can be used to wipe table, floor and ass hole....... U can even write notes on them if u wan....
MISS~
I gona miss these ppl....
and these ppl ... ofcoz.... Alston, Jasper the Farting King, Matthias and Jimmy....
From this convention, I learned quite a lot.... Eventhough it's just a short convention.... I can never forget all the memories in the school.... One of the best experience... Ofcoz, there're certain time when I got very mad at some OTs who're soo the mcm damn desperate wana F*(no offence no offence... KNN!!).... But fortunately, I enjoyed most of the time.... I get to gossip, watching ppl's idiotness, being an idiot myself, reading the affirmations and lots lots lots la.... I wana thank most of the OTs.... Anas for being there with me most of the time... Rahim and Sean for being sucha good logistics, Daniel and AJ for being my best foodie partners.... Jasmine, for helping me with the Day2 supper (coz I noe i can trust her)... Ambia, for bringing me around to look for satays.... Gerald the Sotong, Noel and my own bro ofcoz....and lots more OTs....
The effect aft the convention: I had a stupid dream.... I dreamt dat I overslept... till I don have time to boil water.... and the next thing is, I woke up and realise the convention is already over for a week..... -_-"














0 comments:
Post a Comment