I miss her!!! I realise I din even get to really say goodbye to her.... din even hug her or giv her a kiss before she leave.... SOBZ~
Small WenHow cum I din even bother to plan a special farewell for her? It'll be a year and a half before I can meet her again.... I miss u, wen!!!
Big Wen
I was sitting in my class, looking at my watch...9.45am....she's already in the airport.... 11am... Her flight is around 11am.... I wont be seeing her for one and a half year.... SOBZ
Just read a mail from her..... Thanx, tiakzee... for tellin me bout the mail.....
hey,
its wendy at christchurch!!! its pretty cold at here now.. things are different from kuching in every ways and im still trying to cope with it.. there are lotza chores i have to do now.. cleaning, laundry and cooking as well.. u noe la.. wendy where got do those thgs back in kch.. i mean seldom la.. but have to learn to do chores and be independent now lor.. haih.. so homesick la.. i miss u guys lotz.. cant wait to be back to kch nex year.. btw, im going to meet nat later.. heheh... so excited la!! she's on d way to christchurch now.. will be back to kch soon.. i havent started my studies yet.. 19th will be the orientation day. so i still have about 4 days to go.. didnt reli get to look around yet..
today just went to get my new hp number. its ((00642?????)) can contact me through this number or at this fixed line number (006?????). i miss u guys lotz!!! take k ya.. lotza hugs.. mwaktz... love.
WONDERFUL WENDY
Now, I won't be hearing someone saying "wonderful wendy" for 1 and a half year..... ='(
That's what make her one of babiz....













0 comments:
Post a Comment