Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Lasallian Convention [part one]

I MISS THE CONVENTION!!!! Just got back this morning! Damn! The convention was real damn tiring. But still, I had lotsss lotsss lotsssa FUN! I MISS! and I MISS!!!! and I MISSS THE convention! i wana turn back time!!! I wana go to the convention again!!!! I WANNNN!!!!


The heritage play practice... Before the rehearsal on the 5th.....

yea.... SJS band had a full dress performance on the 5th oso....

GOOOOO!! The Green Machines!!!

FUIIIYOOOO~

DAY ONE



The registration on the 6th.... 1pm



Adin.... the secretary....

Sean the logistic.... hahaha~ relly really really wana thank him a lot!!!!! He rocks!



Mare....

Sotong the helper....

Anas the secretary.... Adin's partner.... yellow freak.... hahahah~

Noel... I owes mistaken him as his bro, Christopher....

Cornelia....

King Kong(Oliver) and Ah Beng(Bryan)...



Salim.... the rasa adorable... =P

Jasmine.... XD~ So glad to have her and Salim in the convention..... FUNN~



Julian Micky... hahaha~ My partner for the Day 2 evening reflection.... Haih~ Felt sooooo sorry coz i din really work on the reflection....

Laulieee.... saddening!... She ony stay in the convention for the 1st day.... =(

Anas' duckie....

Tea time.... Dat's Varun standing in the middle.... I can't deny dat he's hot.... =P

Ah Pao....

hahaha~ Nicholas tried to avoid being captured by my sexy phone... but, he failed... hahaha~ Noel has got a big mole... =P

My "ka chan"... I've spent my Day One boiling water.... Boil till i omos naik gila.... I've got myself a new motto during the convention - Keep boiling!

My fav dispensers....

The OTs hvta stay till very late... yea... we have meeting aft the end of each day....

U6A bcame our bedroom during the convention.... The class with the best Feng Shui....

DAY TWO
FOODIE~

My kakis for meal preparation! hahahaha~Daniel and Junaidi....



Games in the audi....

Fuu Fuu Ball... It's a lil bit disgusting.... coz when u fuu, ur saliva oso berterbangan along with ur angin.....

Saffazuan.... hahahaha~ I finally know hw to spell his name... OHOHO~

Gabriel Wong Siong Tung... The konon punya mafia....

Mohd.Abdul Rahim... hahahah~ Sean's partner.... another great logistic....

Shie Shie~~~

Tension....



Ah Beng...

The fairest man in the convention.... Salim's attempt to become fairer than Jasmine did not turn out dat well.... hahahah~

Margaret....



...


To be continued....

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB