Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

19th Birthday Celebration and Surpises!

My family brought me out last Friday night for Birthday dinner.... That is "qian chen ji"(direct translation: thousand layer chicken)...=P

This is tuu ka... Deep fried pork leg... I never like pork leg coz it's sooo "toi-toi" (soft and oily)... But this 1 is a bit diff... It's crispy!

This is my bday cake!!!! NICE, rite?!

Leme tell ya some story.... Mare texted me dat nite(friday) telling me that she gona go out with Shietoot and the rest of my friends.... She asked me to join them too....I tot she was just fooling around, so i tot i can just play with her n said ok.... She asked me to meet her at Memories.... I din move from my com and continue playing Sims2... She txted me again n asked me whr i am.... I said I'm still at home... Something felt really wrong aft dat. so, i called her.... when talkin to her, her surrounding doesnt sound like home AND I heard Shietoot's voice! DAMN! I rushed like gila and joined them at Memories. Anyways, Pantoot chia-ed me dat cup of I dono wad drink as my bday prezzie... =) Thanx, Pan Zhi Zhu...

Sunday morning.... LiHwa called me and woke me up frm my dream.... When she called me the 2nd time, I baru know she wana bring me out... So, I showered n got dressed.... Waited... Let's make things short... I was shocked to see not only LiHwa bt also Joyce and her sister, Oliver and Teng Teng outside my house.... FUI! So, went out for breakfast with them... Mare joined us after a while... =)

Zhu Cheong Fan

I know what Shietoot gona say if he see dat blueberry pie.... "tetek"

Pao!

Thanx, people! Really appreciate it! Love u guys lotz!

Jeslyn Tan the Kai Nee txted me at night... telling me that she wana pass me my bday prezzie at 11 sumtin in the morning... Ofcoz i did thought that it could b a surprise.... So, at around 11 sumtin, she called... I went down.... and she led me to Pop Wave Karaoke... I asked her whether her new boyfriend is inside there... She said yes... So, dat makes me really excited and at the same time, i no longer think that it's a surprise... walk walk walk.... oh shit... what if i dono wad to say to her boyfriend... what if there are some other ppl inside there? I thought I would jsut take the prezzie and go back home.... But then!!! When I entered the ROOM! POOF!!! I almost fainted!!!!! 6 other PIGZ(Jasmine, Boon Jiun, Ida, Shirley, Cynthia and Georgia) inside there wishing me Happy Birthday!!! I really dono hw to describe that feeling!!! I thought only Grace, Wen and Jeslyn rmb my bday.... I cant deny dat it's been a lil bit bitter not gettin bday wish frm the few of my closest babiz.... But when I saw them and knew that they hav been plannin this surprise for me, I'm really speechless and and.... TOUCHED!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! THANX, BABIZ!!! LOVE YA ALL LOTZA!!! Btw, Miang Miang Hong(Jasmine) ordered dat cake... *fainted*XD

GILA-ed BABIZ!

She's sooo the damn proud coz she can sing chinese, english and malay songs.... But, tiakzez, ur singing mmg suckz! hahahahaha~

Gia & Miang

SHOOT!

This is the 1st time I play that motorcycle racing game....

I got these except the pokemon card for Ketamie(Patricia) Tan few weeks ago.... haha~ thanx, Ketamie!!!!!

Sipoot!!!

This is from lil baby Marvin!!

=)

Thankx everyone!!! Love ya all LOTZA!!!!! All those celebration and surprises really mean a lot to me!!!
Newayz,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY to ME!!!!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB