Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Wen's Birthday...

Wana announce something...


GEORGIA CHIN CHIEW YEH


and


KETIAK LEE SHU YIN


and


CARYN TEO PEI ERH


were involved in getting the SEXY BDAY CAKE for me.... =)





Continue from the previous post.... Another piece of art from Joshua Erron a.k.a. Shietoot....

HAPPY BELATED 19th BIRTHDAY, WENDY WEE!!!!

It's Wen's Birthday on the 11th last month... So, the Babiz decided to give her a surprise....

First, we summoned babiz from around the whole Kuching to Ketiak Lee's house.... It's not easy, when we've got soooooo many babiz from different different kandang.... Boon Jiun didnt turn up that night due to some reason that I cant rmb nemore....



So, what's our plan?



Painting our palm with lotza colours? What for?

We even got our feet painted? GILA~





Oh my.... painting the lips?



Ofcoz, Ketiak was the 1st to be selected as the lips painter.... Imagine how easy it is, to paint other's lips compared to her own lips...



WAO! Beautiful... This pix really tell us the advantage of having Ketiak Lee around....

Ohhh~ The sexy me..... ??? Mayb it's too red for me... This colour is ony suitable for Ketiak Lee coz her lips are ==> thick enough + the colour is nt balance.

I really had a hard time painting her lips.... Took me hours to get it done....



OoOoOOoppzzz!!! SORRAE.... I fell asleep when I was painting her lips....



Ketiak Lee is sooooo kind dat she din blame me... She even posed until sooooo damn "CUTE" when I said I wana take her pix..... XD



This is one of her pose.....



The art of lips print....

Family...



Babiz working with colours...



Our tools...



Ketiak Lee with the 75%-done-work....



US!



Artist babiz #2



Artist babiz #last(lousiest artist! XP)



Giant palm and sexy feet....



Cute and Cuddly Ketiak....



Lengloi Sipootie Ter-Royal...



We're finally in the post office.... btw, Wen... I din write the add.... U noe la... dat sakai eh **** beh pat post anything b4.... hahahahahaha~


-WeNdy-
Posted 03/10/2007 16:16

actually i recif the video and poster b4 i saw cyn's message. dun blame her la.. kolien.. hahaz.. actually allen got take some pic when i open the package but i din put in frenster. u write my address till SO BIG. u sked the postman cant read huh?? hahhaz... i reli tot u dun wana send me the video already.. =( but was reli happy when i recif the package!! =D eh, y our picture when we're small rite.. we gave u more than 1 ler.. where's the others?? not in the video.. u still plan to refine the video and make a better one??


But I memang cannot deny that her handwriting is neat.... =)
*Just to make Ketiak happy... If u hvnt notice, I kutuk-ed her for dono how many times d*



I dono wch hamsap babi go conteng this kinda stuff... memang memalukan kulit-kulit muka aku....



Fortunately, we're still sane enough to send this to Wen instead of the 1 shown in the pix above...



AND FINALLY, not to b missed... All those painting painting work was done to turn a piece of white paper into this colourful masterpiece...



Before I come to the end of this entry, let me introduce you to the HANDSOMEST guy in this whole universe....

Who is he?



He is.... obviously... my daddy! =) He's getting old... But dont worry pa, U'll always be the handsomest guy in my heart!!! muakz!!



He has got 3 sons who look sooo much like him... and a LOVELY daughter who look soooooooo much like his wife (my mama)....



Y am I adding this short entry here?

Bcoz I forgot to post a Bday entry for him on the 31st of August... =P

Neways, HAPPY BELATED 49th AGING DAY, AH PA!!!!! U'RE OLD!!!! =)

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB