Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Mails and... XP

I dono y... Whenever I check my mail, I owes come across jokes bout Ah Bengs and Ah Lians....
Most of the time, it's about their poor english.... Kesian~

Dear Ah Lian

Thanks you for your letter. Wrong time no see you. How everything? For me, I am quiet find.
You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your look? Somemore you must wear kick kok soo, hope you can wok properly.


You know, Ah Kau Kia working in a soft where company now. Last week, he take I, Muthu & few of his friend to May Nonut to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah ok. Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright.

Next week, my father mother going to sellerbread 20 years annie wear sari. My father mother going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family.

I only hope one day we no need to write and send letter to you and to me. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me. I will ketchup with you soon. And when you got time, please few free to call me. Goo bye...

Worm regard, Ah Beng

Ermmm.... It's not really that funny tho... But at least they gav me a bit of laf when im bored... especially this ----> May Nonut (Mcdonald) XD

I'm really not up-to-date with chinese songs... It was on my bday the other day when i heard few babiz sang this song... That's the 1st time i get to listen to the lyrics after listening to this song for sooooooo many time... All i can say is, it's really sweet.... XP

Song Title: Yet We Are Not Lovers (Lian Ren Wei Man)
Artist: S.H.E


(translated lyrics)
How come i can only talk to you the whole night
How come i want to meet you again when we just say goodbye
Among my friends you are the special one
Always make me feel very close and comfortable

Why does it matter to you who i go out with
Why do you worry who tries to flirt with me
You told me you are just a little different to me
But you just wouldn’t tell me how different you are

A relationship exceeding friendship
Yet we are not lovers
Sweet yet confused
Joyful yet chaotic
What will happen to us in future
I can’t wait to find out the answer

If you come a little closer, I would let you hold my hand
If you are a little more brave, I will go with you
What are you waiting for, time is running out
If this goes on, we might as well just be friends

If you come a little further, I will nod my head
If only you are more impulsive, I will not dodge and hide
It’s just 3 words, if only you will say it
I will be yours

How come when you are lonely, you only want me to accompany you
How come when I am upset, I only want you to console me
We both know we have that special feeling in our heart,
Why we don’t dare to face it

I don’t believe,
Both of us have this special feeling yet we can’t have each other’s love
It’s so close yet it can’t enter our hearts
Can you decide a little sooner
And tell me you love me


If only you will say it, I will be yours



We got some surprise from Shietoot a.k.a. Joshua Erron this morning!


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADA!!!

LiHwa, Maryanne, Joyce and ME!! Can you imagine if we turn the cartoon us into some characters in a love story?
OMG! It's gona b really really cool!


Wei Teng, Louis, Jason, Pn. Sii, Andrew, Oliver and Joshua...
It's as if Pn Sii is the Ta Jie with her followers...

OMG! Really salute Shietoot arr!

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB