Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Selamat Hari Raye Aidilfitri Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai Gong Xi Fa Chai Merry Christmas n Happy New Year

It's 1st day of Raya today...

Woke up QUITE early...

Then then then................................................................. errr........ Shower

then.... visited 3 houses b4 I join Mare, Jason, Joshua, Louis and LiHwa to go visit Pn. nora...

LIM LI HWA [labeled as the "queen of latecomers" (refer to Ad Astra 2007; chinese essay titled "Wo Men Zhe Ik Ban" by Pang Lie Meng)] as usual, was the latest one to reach the school... =)

And then.... Ambia called us saying dat he's visiting Zakmal first.... then he and Kulow directed us here n there until we all ended up in Zakmal's house too....

Then then.... aft that, we went to KFC at Choice Mall.... met Ronnie, Chouyin, Lilian and another guy there....... Lou ordered some fries.... It's kinda gila to order some food when u're planning to go visiting........ So, we waited thr for Ambia....

Thennnnnn..... we went to meet Ambia, Jasmine and Kevin at somewhr near the Parliament building....

thenn..... we guling and guling guling guling till Pn. nora's house..... Oh my... the journey seems sooooo far.... and i realise i can actually use the sampan to cross the Sarawak River frm my area to go Pn. Nora's house..... It's wayssssssssssssssssss nearer!

In Pn. Nora's house.... Leme comment on the food first... IT WAS GREAT! YUMZIE! aft makan makan we talk talk talk and talk.... We talked bout cluster school... Talked bout Pn. Nora's fish... Talked bout teachers, bout Guru Cemerlang(I baru noe Pn. Nora is 42 and Pn. Lye is 48)..... But the most interesting part was the story bout "CARTOON" in St. Joe!!! It gav goosebumps, made me imagine those "CARTOON" climbing like spiderman, the head appear at the gap bwtween the door and the floor, the kaki swinging*gulp* and lotz!.... "CARTOON" in the school area and the girls toilet.... *sweat*

Then... we headed back to school!

I reached home.... took some rest.... chit chatted with mum... then went out to visit dad's old friend.... Went to Jalan Song for some drinks.... then back home.... then shower.... then HERE i am! in front of my com abusing my bloggie....

I'm bored but too lazy to post some photos.... I dono wad I wan now!!! I'll post the some photos 2mr la.... =)

I'mmm soooooooooooo the DAMN FULL right now!!!

I've shitted but feel like wana pang sai again.... aduh~~~

BORING LAA~

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB