
This is the 1st house I visited this year...

Penang Laksa... It's sooooooo damn GOOD!!!!

FOODIIEEE~

At Zakmal's house....

Shietoot

Models of the day...

Lihwa... hmm... I think she's pretending to look at her cam....XP

Mare wan ATTENTION!!! NGAHAHAH~ -jk-

At Pn. Nora's house.... FUUULAMAK! This is SUPER NICE!

This is at my dad's old fren's house... NICE cakes n cookies....

Fence... covered by dono wad plant....

My dad's fren's wife told us she ony got this much of that plant from someone few years back.... Can u imagine such little thing can keep growing till it cover the fence? It reminded me of wad I've learnt during this year's lasallian convention... One little candle can light up many candles....

2nd day visiting to Aunty Mona's house... She knew rendang is my fav... BUAHAHAHAHA~

YUMZZ~~

I've posted the pix of this house last year.... It's a one-room-house...

Posted it again just to tell u how lucky u are.... For ur info, this house blongs to a single fam consist of 6 family members... A single mum with 2 daughters and 3 sons... All sharing this bedroom.... U're lucky, aren't u?

This is their kitchen....

The ceiling... Can u imagine urself celebrating Raya, Gawai, Deepavali, Christmas or Chinese New Year in this house?
And now, let's have something out of the Raya topic...
Caryn celebrated her birthday earlier this year.... Invited the babiz to her house for a little feast.... =P

FOOD Punishment!! This is the worst punishment u could ever get after having ur dinner....

The birthday girl with her presents....



This something I'm really proud of.... My eraser never stay with me till this state... This RM1.90 eraser really worth the price....X)
And finally..... a photo of GONGKIA....XD
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She call herself "Gorgeous" Grace....
0 comments:
Post a Comment