Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Miang Miang Hong

This is before I knew her....

Primary 3 or 4, I think...

She's a dog lover.... That's one of her old doggie... Jackie...

Primary 1.... She was the one who made the 1st move to bring us together till today...

I never realise it was the 3 of us standing together when we were in Primary 1.... Back to that time, I never know that we can be best friends till today.... My birthday was 11 days ago... Jasmine's birthday is today... Caryn's birthday is coming in another 6 more days....

She's also known as "laubu"(mummy) among the pigz....

We went to Damai Lagoon together... That was 3 years ago...


At Damai's tower...

2 years ago in 5Sc2

Last year... We went back to school and put on our old uniform to take some videos and photos...

Wearing school uniform in cinema? =)

Games at Bing!

I was surprised to find this photo in her handphone. For me, she's never the type of girl who take her own pix.... =) UNBELIEVABLE!











That's her cake.... Anyways... The surprise is no longer a surprise when I SPOILED EVERYTHING this noon! DAMN IT!! Instead of calling her sis to talk about some change on the plan, I accidentally called her and sounded very much like an idiot... What's worse is, when I wana txt Caryn to tell her I accidentally called Jas, again I ter-accidentally sent that msg to Jas! So, I was the IDIOT of the day/month/year!! DAMN!!!!! >( And yea, she laughed like mad when she got that msg! >(

Can't believe she's 19 and I'm 19.... and that we've known each other for 13 years! =)

We brought her to Chilax after that... Guess what Pigz? We forgot to ask her to do sumtin before 12pm!

HAPPY 19TH AGING-DAY
TO
JASMINE HONG YEN YEN

0 comments:

 
Wronski Lover | TNB